Halloween is right around the corner and if you want to have some spooky cute treat holders for all those ghosts and goblins, then you will want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by September 10th to get the Halloween kit. The kit includes all the necessary ingredients along with instructions to complete the projects.
The little ghosts and goblins will sure love those spooky cute treat holders so don’t miss out. Click here to sign up today!
HIRING – Join My Team
- Do you create projects and sell them at craft fairs?
- Would you like to buy Stampin’ up! products at a minimum 20% discount off the retail price every time you place an order?
- Would you like to make some extra money?
- Would you like to preorder from catalogs before they go live to the public?
- Would you like to meet other people that have the same interests as you and have fun?
- Would you like a job where you can be your own boss and make your own hours?
- Would you like a job where there is no micro-managing or pressure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may want to consider joining Stampin’ Up! and my team. We are always hiring AND there are no resumes to complete and no interviews – everyone gets hired. Just click here to fill out the forms online and pay $99 for your starter kit and select your products.
Actually, you get to choose $125 worth of product of your choice for the initial fee of $99 and no shipping on this initial order. What a deal! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by joining. You also don’t need to do workshops or classes and there is never any pressure and no penalties if at anytime you decide to drop out. Whether you’re a hobbyist or want to take it a step further and create a business, it’s your chose to do whatever you want.
Stampin’ Up! is a great company to work for, and the friends I’ve made and continue to make, will be my friends forever. It’s nice to have a lot of friends that enjoy the same hobby as you and share their projects to give you lots of inspiration to create. CLICK HERE to join my fun creative team.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail, feel free to contact me by phone at 978-609-1490, and I will be more than happy to spend time with you answering any questions you may have.
Have a great weekend and…
Be Creative Everyday!