JOIN DURING SALE-A-BRATION, GET EXTRA GOODIES
Becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator has many benefits, including discounted products, having your own business, and being part of the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator community. To get you started on the right foot, during Sale-A-Bration we’ve sweetened the deal with TWO Starter Kits to choose from.
If you’ve ever thought of being your own boss with no pressure, and love creating with paper, stamps and ink, then Stampin’ Up! is for you.
For the first time, Stampin’ Up! is offering two options to join.
Option 1 – cost is $99 and you get to choose $175 worth of product of your choice.
Option 2 – cost is $129, and you still get $175 worth of product of your choice AND the Craft & Carry Tote shown above.
- Be your own boss
- Make your own hours, work as little or as much as you want
- Minimum 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! product purchases
- View the upcoming catalogs and pre-order new products at least one month prior to them being offered to the public
- No obligation to do classes, workshops or home parties
- Join my fun team from anywhere in the United States
- Monthly team meetings and more
- I will support you throughout your journey
- Join as a hobbyist to get discounts on your purchases, start a business, or just join to get $175 in products of your choice in addition to a Paper Pumpkin Kit (value $19.95) for $99 or with the Craft & Carry Tote for $129
- View the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog in April and pre-order from it in May prior to its launch date in June.
- In the 3rd quarter, view the Holiday Catalog and preorder from that too.
- No pressure ever to remain active.
Yes, there is a quarterly quota of $300. However, when you join, that quarter doesn’t count, so you don’t need to meet the $300 quota until June 30th. AND don’t forget, when you join during Sale-A-Bration, you get $50 more product of your choice in your starter kit.
This deal expires March 31, 2019. After that date, it will still be $99, but you can only select $125 worth of product of your choice.
Again, there’s never any pressure to remain active. If you decide it’s not for you, you can drop out and become my customer again. The decision is all yours!
Folks, this deal is a no brainer!!! Why not hop onboard and take advantage of this awesome deal before it runs out even if it’s just to get the Craft & Carry Tote with $175 worth of product of you’re choice.
You’ve got nothing to lose.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me through email at [email protected] or by phone at 978-609-1490.
January Customer Appreciation
This month the theme is “Love Is In The Air” and the project was created by my talented teammate Michele Wright. These creations are perfect for Valentines, Wedding and just because you want to show a little love to someone. Wouldn’t you love to make these cards for some very special people in your life?
If so, just place your order online of $40.00 or more BEFORE tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code XWWM4STK and you will qualify to receive the PDF. The PDF includes all the instructions to create 6 Cards, including 2 Fancy Fold Cards and a Treat Box, featuring the Forever Lovely and the Beauty Abounds Bundles.
Be sure to enter the Hostess Code XWWM4STK to receive the PDF. I will send you the PDF via email within 24 hours of your order. If your order is over $150, DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards, and I will still send you the PDF.
THANK YOU for your continued support and business. It is greatly appreciated.
Click here to shop with me 24/7 from anywhere in the United States.
Thank you for stopping by and …
Be Creative Everyday!