I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It’s hard to believe this is the last week in February. It’s amazing how quickly the days/months go by!
So, here we are, celebrating another birthday. Everyone has lots of birthday, so why not have loads of birthday cards on hand, and here’s one that is quick and easy to make.
I used the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set that you can earn free from the Sale-a-Bration brochure with a $50 order from either the Annual or Occasions catalogs.
I stamped the cupcake on whisper white cardstock and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and framed it onto a Lemon Lime Twist scallop layer cut from the Layering Squares Framelits Dies. The Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper was also layered on the Lemon Lime Twist Card Base.
I took a scrap piece of Early Expresso Cardstock and placed it on top of a piece of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet and ran it through the Big Shot with the words from the Well Written Framelit Dies. The multipurpose adhesive sheets make it easy to adhesive delicate pieces onto your cards.
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Base – 8 1/2 ” x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5 1/2″ and 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Layer – 31/4″ x 3 1/4″ to stamp cupcake and to cut out with Stitched Shaped Framelit Dies
- Lemon Lime Twist Layer – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ to cut with Layering Square Framelits Dies
- Whisper White Inside Layer – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Early Expresso Scrap for the words