This birthday card was created by mix and matching a few stamp sets, a couple of punches and a die set. The Daisy Lane stamp set is the major player in this card. I created a watermark background by randomly stamping the fern from the Daisy Lane stamp set with Versamark ink. The other components of the card are as follows:
- Stamped 2 daisies in petal pink on whisper white cardstock
- Punched out the daisies with the Medium Daisy Punch
- Placed a mini dimensional in the center of one daisy and layered them together by alternating the petals
- Used the Detailed Trio Punch on 3 of the 4 corners of the whisper white layer
- Stamped the greeting from Magnolia Blooms with garden green ink
- Attached the white layer to the petal pink layer with multipurpose liquid glue – can also use snail
- Used scotch tape to adhere the Organdy Striped Ribbon to the back of the petal pink layer and then adhered the layer to the card base
- Attached the daisy flat on to the top left corner of the white layer by adding a dot of liquid glue in the center of the flower
- The leaves were adhered with a little bit of liquid glue by sliding them under the petals of the flower
- Three pearls were colored with the dark stampin’ blend marker and added to the 3 decorative punched corners
- A gold faced gem was added to the center of the daisy.
- A single petal pink daisy is stamped in the lower right corner on the inside layer of the card
- The sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set is stamped with garden green ink
When you stamp a watermark background, you want a lot of it to show, so that’s why I chose the smaller layers of petal pink/whisper white as my working space. The detailed trio punch with the colored pearls added elegance to 3 of the corners while the daisy with the gold faceted gem and pretty leaves made the card pop. I’m very happy with the end result. Let me know in the comment section below if you like it too.
- Garden Green Base – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Petal Pink Layer – 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Whisper White Layer – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Whisper White for Daisy – 2″ x 5″ (stamp 2 daisies)
- Garden Green Scrap for Leaves
- Organdy Striped Ribbon – approx. 5″ (attach underneath the petal pink layer)
You can purchase all the products used to create this project by clicking the product images below ↓ . If you are in need of other Stampin’ Up! products, click here and you will be directed to my online store. Thank you for your continued support and business. 🙂
July Customer Appreciation
A new month and a new Customer Appreciation and this month, its all occasion cards for both male and female. The designer for this project is Glenda Calkins, and she showcased two bundles: Sailing Home and Bloom & Grow. There is a PDF that includes all the instructions and supplies needed to create all 7 cards.
All orders of $40.00 or more BEFORE tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code SERPJWQH will qualify to receive the PDF that I will send to you within 48 hours of your order. If your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the hostess code so you will get all of the stamping rewards, and I will still send you the PDF. However, you must enter the Hostess Code SERPJWQH to quality and receive the PDF. Click here to shop with me 24/7 from anywhere in the United States.
Thank you for stopping by and until the next time...Happy Crafting!