This is just a plain and simple card that you could send to anyone. However I see it as more of a masculine card that you may give to your husband, son, brother, father or any special person in your life or for someone that has helped you through some difficult times. The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) has some very pretty floral designs but I chose the reverse side of a two-sided floral paper so that this card could be used for a male as well as a female. All the designs in Perennial Essence DSP pack are beautiful with some of them appropriate for masculine cards.
I used the Label Me Pretty stamp set for the sentiment and punched it out with the coordinating Pretty Label Punch and popped it up with the dimensionals on the Balmy Blue banner.
I added a strip of the designer series paper on the inside that I framed with a layer of Balmy Blue cardstock to coordinate with the front of the card. The inside is left blank so you can write a message to that special person.
- Mossy Meadow – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ score at 4 1/4″
- So Saffron Layers – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″ and for the Inside Strip – 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Balmy Blue for Front Banner – 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and for the Inside Strip – 1″ x 5 1/4″
- So Saffron Scrap to Stamp and Punch out the Label
Click on the product images below ↓ to purchase the products used to create this project. For all other Stampin’ Up! products, click here and you will be taken to my online store.