The holiday season will be here before you know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November Stampin’ Up! is offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
Details About The Holiday Kits
- Makes 10 cards & envelopes
- Card Size – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Coordinating colors” Early Expresso, Pool Party, Pool Parade and Shaded Spruce
- Makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs
- Coordinating colors: Early Expresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce
The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive stand can stand alone.
- Subscribe for the October kit from September 11 – October 10 … CLICK HERE
- Subscribe for the November kit from Oc tote 11 – November 10 … CLICK HERE
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period
The designer series paper is still going on and will continue until September 30th. CLICK HERE to shop.